Wednesday 26 February 2014

NEW BARRY M SILK NAIL PAINTS

Barry M have recently bought out their new silk nail paints, so obviously I had to try them. I went into boots last week and they had a 3 for 2 offer on, so I got three of the six colours; White Pearl, Green Meadow and Purple Heather. The colours are really nice pastels, which are going to be amazing for spring.



When these were first released I knew I was going to love them, and I do! The colours are really nice pastels, and the great thing is, their not too bright and 'in your face'. The texture of the polish is a little bit strange , its not like normal nail polish texture, it does look a bit like silk. The only negative to this is that sometimes it can look quite streaky when you apply it, but this goes away when you put a top coat over the top. My tip for these would definitely be to use a good top coat as it does take the streaks away and makes it look a lot more pearl like rather than silk (I use the Seche Vitte top coat)

(from left to right) White Pearl, Green Meadow, Purple Heather. Each polish was £3.99 but boots still have a 3 for 2 on at the moment!

Hope you enjoy the post and let me know if you try the other colours and what you think of them.

Katherine x

No comments:

Post a Comment